As a PART-TIME Spanish teacher for Capitol Language Services, you will work with a dedicated team of professionals who provide high quality afterschool programs and social activities for children aged 3 – 11 years old. You will teach Spanish language classes to children of different levels and ages.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION STARTS ON AUGUST 29*
The ideal candidate will:
-Be a native speaker or near native Spanish speaker
-Have the availability to work 3-6pm, Monday – Friday
-Prepare level appropriate lesson plans and activities following a curriculum
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- At least 1-year experience teaching Spanish to small children in a school setting
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (includes boosters for those eligible)
- Have an Associate degree or higher
- Excellent English-speaking skills
- Familiar with Excel (read students’ schedules and daily activities)
- Legal US work authorization
- Previous experience related to this position is a MUST
- Good references from previous employers
- Must be available to attend 2 half-day training sessions. No exemptions. Dates of the training sessions will be between August 22-26
- The candidate must be ready to start on August 29, 2022
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities include planning, preparing and delivering Spanish immersion classes to children of different grades and levels. He / She will also evaluate students’ performance, take attendance, communicate any behavior issues to the coordinator and program director and keep track of student’s work. Other duties as required.
Please attach your resume. Applications without a resume will be discarded. We will contact the selected candidates for an interview.
Your application was submitted successfully.