As a PART-TIME teacher for Capitol Language Services, you will work with a dedicated team of professionals who provide high quality afterschool programs and social activities for children aged 3 – 11 years old. You will administer or supervise programs that stimulate the students with arts and crafts, dance classes, play time and language programs.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have experience working with children in a school, camp or daycare environment
· Have the availability to work 3-6pm, Monday – Friday
· Possess the ability to guide children with their interests, monitor clubs and other general activities
· Pay Starting at $18.00/hr.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working with elementary school aged children or genuine interest in learning how to work in a school setting
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Familiar with the program Excel (read students’ schedules and daily activities)
- Legal US work authorization
- Previous experience related to this position is preferred
- Good references from previous employers
- Must be comfortable wearing a mask at all times while at work
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (includes a booster dose for those eligible.)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities include leading a group of children of a specific grade, keeping track of attendance, communicating any behavior issues to the grade coordinator and program director, among others. Afterschool teachers may also be assigned to teach activities/clubs such as arts and crafts, homework, playground, etc.
Your application was submitted successfully.